Friday, November 09, 2007

Trip Down South Wrap-up

Finally got out of Atlanta on Thursday and drove up to Rocktown... Where to begin telling you about Rocktown......uhh..at the same place it ends...

Nothing more to say about that :(

So we drove all the way back down to HP 40 and made it there by 2pm or so. Nic had some serious unfinished business and I knew I could find some stuff to work on. Nic ended up having a pretty great day. He did his trip goal Slider (V9), and then added Ghetto Superstar (V9), The low start to Step Child (V9 i think), and Mulletino (V7). I worked on Mulletino and did the tall top-out but couldn't do the roof moves at the start as my right middle finger pulley was really acting up after 4 straight days of pulling on plastic in Atlanta. It hurt bad enough that I decided that was it for climbing for me on the trip.

I did pose for pictures on Hammerhead (V5) which I had done last week:


Since I needed quite a bit of rest for my finger and Nic's fingers were worn down enough that he felt he needed a few days rest, we decided to call it a trip and head home. So we packed everything up at 5:30pm last night in Horsepens and hit the road and rolled home at 11:30am today.. Totally exhausted now but trying to stay up at least most the day so my sleep schedule doesn't get completely thrown off..

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah! What a shitter! That sucks big time! Damn hunters...sure,let's only let the guys with guns in! lame...

Neil said...

Yeah -- it did suck :(. Will have to remember to check on that next time.