Saturday, September 29, 2007

Projecting Cave Traverse...

I've officially begun projecting Cave Traverse. Headed up there by myself on Wednesday afternoon to start learning the moves and again today with Eric J. to continue working it. On Wednesday I was able to do every move -- in about 8 pieces of course but it was a good start. Went back today and was one dab (more like a step off and back on) from 2 piecing it -- and was able to finish it from the start of Midget Sit Start. I think I've got my beta for the first few moves figured out now -- toe hooks -- just have to do it now.

Also, while I'm on the subject -- big props to Chris Johnson for sending Cave Traverse last weekend... Nice job man!

Sorry for no pictures -- you can see Kelly do this problem 2 posts back, though.

No comments: