Thursday, May 03, 2007

Colorado Day 1

I've made it to CO. Nic and myself left at 2 yesterday afternoon and arrived it Ft. Collins last night at about 3 am or so. Got a bit of sleep on the couch and got up for day 1 of climbing. Made the drive up the the canyon to climb at the Poudre. It was very impressive. Very nice granite and beautiful boulders nestled in among pine and birch trees below large cliffs.

I didn't climb anything other than a fun little warm-up problem but still had fun getting close on Perch (V6) and working on Tilt (V7). We'll probably go back up there this weekend so I can hopefully do them.

After climbing at the Poudre, me, Nic, Chris Craft, and Brian Camp headed to the Gym of the Rockies for even more climbing. I'm pretty worked now..

Here's me on Perch:


Nic on Perch:


Nic on Tilt:

No comments: