Monday, April 10, 2006

Ghost Repeater


Just got a new album by Jeffrey Foucault called Ghost Repeater. He's one of my favorite folk singers. On this album, he's got a full backing band. Just started listening to it -- it's really good so far.

I had to buy it while I was down here because track 10 is called Mesa, Arizona. Check out samples at: http://www.younghunter.com/ghostrepeater.html

The wages of sin
Don't adjust for inflation
It's a buyer's market
When you sell your soul

Jeffrey Foucault Ghost Repeater

4 comments:

Daniel Kent said...

What a cool name for an album. My computer is fixed (sort of - I am using Firefox [I was able to get into the internet through File Explorer])

Jeremy Berg said...

Did somebody have a birthday?! Happy Easter, Neil. How are you spending it? We're awaiting your arrival soon.

Neil said...

dan -- did you download that danny schmidt video yet?

jeremy -- yes, I did, now in my upper 20's, I guess. I'm going to go to my grandparents for a big Easter dinner -- my aunt and uncle will be there as well.

It will be good to be home -- continue awaiting just a little longer -- 9 days.

Daniel Kent said...

Got it. Way Cool. Great Song.