Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Taylors Falls

Been way too long since my last post.. Hopefully more coming soon..

I had a great time this past Saturday showing Brian, aka the ClimbingNarc, and his wife Amy around to most of the best problems at Taylors. The 3 of us started by warming up on the river boulders down below the Cave area on the WI side and soon moved up the hill to the Pharoah and Cave boulders where we spent the next few hours. One of the largest groups of people I've seen at the cave was out and the energy level was great! After hanging out at the cave awhile -- where Brian flashed the Midget Stand and did the Sit in a few tries and I had my best go yet on the Traverse (will send soon - somebody hold me to it) -- we headed up to do the always fun Big Boy problems. And finally, to end the day, I gave them a tour of the MN side where we ended up hanging out in the B2 pit.

Anyway -- had a great time -- and although most readers of this blog probably know this already, Brian wrote up a great post about it too and has some sweet pictures of me not doing the Traverse:
http://climbingnarc.com/2008/10/taylors-falls-bouldering


No comments: