Monday, January 28, 2008

Stop the Madness...

Oh what a trip.. The Murphy's Law climbing trip. It's finally all over now..

Here's the rundown:
3 of us got ridiculously sick (puking guts out/not eating anything for 3 days/losing 10 pounds sick)
everybody got injured at some point: a tendon in my left knee and a tendon in my arm connected to right ring finger (which will probably keep me from climbing for a month), eric and nic pulled hamstrings and couldn't heel hook, chad sprained an ankle

Oh well -- even an awful climbing trip is still much better than sitting at home on the couch. I had a great time hanging with friends and met a lot of really cool people from around the world. Hueco is beautiful and I do hope to get back again.

The exact moment of tendon injury:


Final day:

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Nic looks the happiest of all!

JP Williams said...

Ok, on Three.

CHEEEESE!

JW

Unknown said...

Cool Pic.